The Flight is a sport climbing specific sack, sized to give you maximum carrying capacity and still fit on airline hand luggage. It comfortably handles an 80m rope and a large sport rack with room to spare for clothes and food. A suitcase style opening gives easy access, while straps with a breathable mesh finish give a comfortable carry. The internal gear loop and rope tarp keeps kit organised. An inside pocket secures valuables, and a padded external pocket keeps tablets safe during transit.
- The Flight is packed with useful features designed to keep your kit organised. On the outside of the sack there is an adjustable shield for holding extra items such as a belay jacket or helmet. There are also external rope/clothing straps on top if you need to carry extra kit – both the shield and the straps can be stashed away when not in use.
- Suitcase style opening for quick and easy access to all your kit, a removable DMM rope tarp, compression straps and zipped font compartment keep it all secure and stable. Foam side panels protect the contents from impact during transit, but they also give shape to the sack.
- For extra security, there is an internal passport/valuables pocket with a key clip, which is only accessible via the main zip opening.
- Deep, padded pocket for all the climbing day essentials. This is sized to fit a Tablet or Ipad and is easily accessed from an external zip at the top of the sack.
- Meets maximum ‘carry on’ hand luggage size for most airlines.