Compact yet useable, The Zenith's 18L capacity makes it big enough for everything you need on a multipitch route, and light enough for technical climbing.
The Zenith's tapered profile gives easy access to harness gear loops and chalk bag, while extra gear loops on the side panels help organise and carry a large rack. Helmet and Rope attachment tabs let you carry these essential items without taking up valuable internal space. The lid design gives easy access to the inside while keeping the contents secure, whether on the ground or at a hanging belay. External grab handles mean that the Zenith is also simple to move, both when approaching and on the climb.
- The Zenith has an easy access zip panel opening and bucket style design to limit spillage on stances. There is also an internal bar tacked gear loop to allow arrangement of kit.
- The load spreading yoke at the top of shoulder straps also doubles as a comfortable carry handle, plus there is a strong bar-tacked grab handle on top for hanging the sack at belays
- The Zenith is hydration pack compatible – there is an internal sleeve to hold the bladder pouch and simple elastic retainers on the shoulder strap for the mouth tube.
- Additional gear loops and daisy chains on the side panels help to keep your gear well organised. There are also external and internal valuables pockets with zip openings – the internal pocket has a key clip for extra security.
- Extra gear such as your helmet can be attached to tabs on the top of the sack.
- The waist belt is positioned above the line of your harness but can be removed if you prefer the sack without it.