The Daylite Series started out with humble beginnings, a simple accessory to attach to our larger packs. However, its lightweight, simplicity, durability, comfortable carry and price has proven to be wildly popular, and today their popularity is undeniable. While the Daylite and Daylite Plus continue to serve well as add-on packs for traveling and more, they shine on their own with incredible versatility and are now available in an even more robust color palette than before.
Like the day it was designed for, the Daylite is easy, uncomplicated and comfortable.
Compatibility as an attachment to several Osprey travel and backpacking bags for additional storage and carry options, the Daylite is a great bag to have around town or as a summit pack. The Daylite can be added on to the following Packs: + Aether/Ariel Series + Volt/Viva Series + Ace 75 + Sojourn Series + Farpoint 80 + Porter Series
- Large panel-loading main compartment
- Attaches to a variety of compatible Osprey packs
- Side mesh pockets
- Front pocket with mesh organizer and key clip
- Spacermesh shoulder straps with integrated handle
- Multi-function interior sleeve for hydration or tablet
- Mesh-covered backpanel with slotted foam
- Foam frame sheet with center stiffener allows dynamic body movement while it spreads load across the entire backpanel
- Mesh-covered die-cut foam provides comfort and ventilation
- Spacer mesh harness with integrated handle
- Additional die-cut EVA foam padding (Daylite Plus only)
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
- Removable 20mm webbing pack stabilizing hipbelt