Odorless, non-greasy, and sweat resistant, Sawyer’s Controlled Release insect repellent provides effective defense against ticks and all mosquitoes. This family friendly lotion protects adults and kids up to 11 hours, whether in the backcountry or in the backyard
Encapsulating its EPA-approved 20% DEET formula in a protein that dissolves slowly, Controlled Release lotion releases DEET over a longer period of time — reducing the rate of DEET absorption by 67% per application and extending the duration of its effectiveness.
Maximize protection from mosquitoes and ticks by combining Controlled Release topical repellent with Sawyer’s Permethrin insect repellent for clothing and gear to create an effective insect barrier.
An excellent choice for parents who are concerned about their kids’ exposure to DEET, our Controlled Release formula ensures only very minimal amounts of DEET are ever on the skin at any one time for possible absorption. It’s ideal for anyone who requires repeated use of insect repellent — particularly over the course of a week of backpacking or at summer camp.
- Odorless, non-greasy, and perspiration resistant lotion
- Designed to be compatible with the use of sunscreen
- Effective against ticks and ALL mosquitoes including those carrying West Nile Virus.
- EPA-approved formula controls DEET exposure by encapsulating DEET in a protein that dissolves slowly, releasing the DEET over a longer period of time
- Use in conjunction with Sawyer® Insect Repellent Clothing Treatment, for double protection
- 20% DEET formula
- Always use as directed